Of course, day one patches are digital and don’t really weigh anything in the traditional sense. But feel like they do when they’re huge. As is the case with the new patch for the very cool looking medieval RPG Kingdom Come: Deliverance. Which makes improvements to every aspect of the game, from bug fixes to new abilities like being able to use a bow in stealth.
The full list of changes are:
- Addition of multiple new events to the open world
- Massive improvement in dialogue animations
- Gaining money and experience is rebalanced
- Weapon and armour stats are rebalanced
- General combat improvements
- Improved NPC reaction time
- Sound propagation adjusted
- Archery is now possible in stealth mode
- Improved Persuasion UI
- Plus numerous other bug fixes and improvements
Which represent the last six months of intense work from the development team. As for the size of the patch, it turns out that making a change to one small section requires re-downloading the entirety of that data pack. So 1MB in 2GB requires the full 2GB again.
Anyway, we shouldn’t be surprised as developers nowadays continue working and improving their games right up until release. Expect a Kingdom Come: Deliverance review soon.
Read more here:: AusGamers